Baked Cheese Nacho Chips | Quick Cheese Tortilla Chips | Protein burst Recipe

Cheese Nacho Chips Recipe

 Baked Cheese Nacho Chips Recipe

Today we are making a protein burst recipe that is baked cheese nacho chips or cheese tortilla chips at home. I can't wait it's so delicious so I want to show you this is what the nachos look like make sure you check the recipe inthe description below for the actual tortilla chips so they're super low in carbohydrates and we've made them even higher in protein so make sure you check that out and then what I've done is I've actually ground up a little bit of ground beef lean ground beef and I've put in some taco seasoning and I've putin some natural Nutralean and it's all ready to go right here and then I've chopped up all my vegetables so today is gonna be super quick and easy to showyou guys how you can have healthy super nacho bake you are gonna need somecheese you are gonna need some peppers some jalapenos.

 If you want I've got sometomato here we've got some black olives I've got some green onions some redonion and some yellow peppers so I'm gonna load this up with lots of vegetables once I put on my ground beef okay so we're just gonna go ahead and start building up our nachos'.

 So I'm gonna start with my onion and spread that all over and I like some green onion as well. so I'm gonna put some of that on I'm gonna reserve a little bit because I like putting some on top of the cheese too just so it looks really cute and a few black olives now in my household we have some kids that will eat olives and we have some kids that will not eat tomatoes so you're gonna notice that part of my pan is going to have everything on it and part of my pan is not going to have everything on it that keeps everybody pretty happy and we're gonna put a few jalapenos on but I'm just gonna put them in the one corner so that everybody gets a little bit of something they like, yeah and now we're ready to put all of our cheese on now all you think it looks really pretty once you have your cheese on to sprinkle just a little bit of green onion again just so it has that little contrasting color look at that doesn't that look absolutely healthy and yummy and delicious.

 Now we're gonna go ahead andI'm gonna put this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 12 to 15 minutes maybea touch longer just until the cheese is really nice and bubbly and then we'regonna pull it out and I'm gonna have a super happy family for supper tonightwelcome back guys our nachos smell absolutely amazing they're ready to comeout of the oven wait till you see them perfect and bubbly and delicious andyummy this is something that your kids are gonna love your family is gonna loveit's really low in simple carbohydrates you're not getting all of the yuckystuff from real tortilla chips .

we've used mama lupe we've used all of our ownlean ground beef and lots of vegetables and lots of cheese and some naturalNutrlean so it's really high in fiber and it's really high in proteinand you're gonna love it I'm gonna plate this up and then I'm gonna have a littlebite okay look at this you guys now I am using instead of using sour cream I'mactually using Greek yogurt which tastes a plain Greek yogurt tastes just likesour cream and then I have my salsa and look at this it looks absolutely amazingI'm gonna go ahead and test out a little. try these recipe baked cheese nacho chips or cheese tortilla chips. thank you

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.