High Protein Breakfast For Weight Loss | Besan Chilla

High Protein Breakfast For Weight Loss | Besan Chilla

Besan chilla


Welcome to Stuffifood. today I'm sharing a protein-rich high fiber instant breakfast recipe for weight loss this gluten-free quick and easy weight loss meal is a perfect breakfast for those with health issues like thyroid PCOS and diabetes the high fiber and protein will help to keep you feel fuller for a longer time and thus helps in weight loss so let's get started with the recipe.

  I have already roughly chopped 1 tomato, a small handful of (small) shallots, now if you're using big shallots you can use about 5shallots or you can use 1/4 of an onion 1/2 of a medium-sized carrot which I have roughly chopped I'm adding all the roughly chopped vegetables into my chutney grinder and I'm going to grind this coarsely now if you don't have access to a chutney grinder you can, of course, grate all the ingredients and add into the chilla batter so I'm going to coarsely grind this so I place this a couple of times and it is coarsely ground now if you want you can add green chilies into this but I prefer to add finely chopped green chilies into the besan batter. into a large bowl I'm adding in 1/2 cup of Basin flour into this I'm adding in 1/4 TSP Kashmiri chili powder Kashmir chili powder has less heat compared to ordinary chili powder so adjust Kashmiri chili powder to suit your taste, 1/2 TSP turmeric powder, 1/3 tsp ajwain now when you're adding ajwain just lightly crush and add the ajwain so that the flavors are released, 1/2TSP freshly ground black pepper powder adding black pepper helps to absorb turmeric faster into your body, 1/2 TSP jeera also known as cumin seeds, 1/4 TSPhing also known as kayam in Malayalam for those who have digestive issues when consuming basen try not to omit ajwain, jeera, and hing these three spices will help to balance your digestive issues so try not to omit it now add in the grated or coarsely ground vegetables. I have finely chopped 1 green chili and I'm also finely chopping a handful of coriander leaves add the finely chopped coriander leaves and the green chili. add in pink Himalayan salt as needed I'm measuring 1/2 cup of water and I'm adding half of the water first and mixing the batter this is a very quick and easy breakfast which I make often especially when I don't have any dosa or idli batter soI've added 1/4 cup of water and I'm adding in another tablespoon of water I'm adding another tablespoon water so altogether 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp water. water quantity will also depend on the type of Basen you're using so and water accordingly so this is the consistency the batter is neither too thick nor too thin it's a pourable consistency. 

I am gonna rested batter for about a minute or two and then I'll start making the chilla's. Heat a cast-iron pan and grease it with gingelly oil pour one to two small ladder full of the basen chilla batter and spread it out as thinly as possible drizzle in 1 teaspoon wood pressed ground nut oil cover and let it cook on low flame after about a minute open the lid and carefully flip the cheela over now make sure your cast iron Tawa is well-seasoned otherwise the besan chilla may stick to the Tawa so make sure that you have seasoned it really well before making this also note that, cooking in a cast-iron pan helps in better ion absorption so if you have iron deficiency anemia try to cook at least one of your meal in a cast iron cookware. after about a minute flip it over and serve to a plate. repeat the same thing with a rest or tea batter and then spread it out drizzle in 1 tsp wood pressed ground nut oil cover and let it cook on a low flame and my quick and easy high-protein healthy and instant besan chilla is ready to serve. so guys do try this instant besan chilla .

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.